The training opportunities listed are related to practitioners in the career development, employment preparation and skills-based training sector.
To list training that you offer here, please contact:
Lorraine Katanik, Manager of Career & Resource Solutions, at 416-767-1679 ext. 227.
Training offered by ONESTEP are listed below with links to descriptions.
To register for workshops currently scheduled visit the ONESTEP Registration Page
- Ethics training (Note: This training meets the course requirements for certification by the Career Development Certification Board of Ontario)
- Career Development Theory (Note: This training meets the course requirements for certification by the Career Development Board of Ontario)
- Future Work 2.0 - the new ONESTEP Labour Market Information tool
- Common Assessment Process (CAP) certification,
- Career and Information Specialist (CEIS) certificate training
- Minds @ Work: Taking Clients from Stress to Success
- Personality Dimensions® Level I