Help shape your community’s future.
How Ontario does workforce development is undergoing a transformation. And – as with any major systems change – where we end up could be amazing, terrible, or anything in between.
ONESTEP believes that transformation offers the chance to build strong, and effective, labour market development strategies across our province. For this to happen, all stakeholders need to come together to build a structure that will work for your communities.
We’re here to help
ONESTEP is working with partners across the province to kick-start the collaborative conversations needed to drive community-driven design of service system manager models.
We support organizations in delivering sessions that:
- bring together a broad range of stakeholders from communities/proposed catchment areas
- provide a general overview of transformation
- moderate a group discussion around shared values to underpin a new system
- facilitate a design-think session to map out client pathways (both jobseekers/learners and businesses)
- conduct a needs-based assessment of service system manager models for the area