For over 30 years, we have worked with, and for, our members to provide them with the supports, opportunities, and resources they need as practitioners and professionals
Our members work with all of Ontario’s key labour market stakeholders:
- Jobseekers (e.g., youth, newcomers, persons with disabilities, Indigenous)
- Learners (at all levels and across all skill sets)
- Businesses (of all sizes and across all sectors)
What does ONESTEP do?
…a partner in research. We support our members in exploring new, or scalable, labour market development projects.
…a builder of capacity. We provide training and professional development opportunities for our members.
…a voice for the sector. We engage in cross-sectoral activities to increase the visibility of, and leverage new resources for, our members.
Why join ONESTEP
ONESTEP members enjoy exclusive benefits all year round, including:
- 1 complimentary registration to our annual, 2-day leadership retreat
- free, members-only quarterly training webinars
- research and evaluation supports for funding applications, projects, or other initiatives
- free, quarterly regionally-hosted professional development and networking meetings
- 10% off any of our professional development and training offerings
- and more…
Who joins ONESTEP
ONESTEP members represent a broad section of workforce development organizations from across Ontario, including:
- employment and training service providers
- literacy and basic skills service providers
- community service organizations
- workforce development boards
- colleges and Universities
- member and professional associations
As of April 2020, membership in ONESTEP will be a flat rate of $500 for all voting members. For the 2019/20 fiscal year, membership fees are based on the organization’s overhead/operating budgets. CLICK HERE for more detail.
Auxillary Members are non-voting members of ONESTEP. They receive all communications and discounted service offerings from ONESTEP and may participate in regional meetings. They are also offered priority registration for available seats to Perspectives (at cost).
- new membership applications must be reviewed, and approved, by the ONESTEP Board of Directors
- Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, as they are received, and in alignment with the Board’s meeting schedule
- To serve on the Board, you must be Full Member, in good standing
Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org