Perspectives 2019 – October 17th & 18th
A 2-day, members only leadership retreat for senior level management.
We’re looking forward to hosting you at the inspiring Kingbridge Convention Centre (KCC). Located less than 30 minutes from Pearson airport, KCC is renowned for its focus on meetings that foster team building and collaboration.
For nearly 20 years, the team at KCC has delivered meeting environments that support participants in relating, empathizing, and relating constructively with each other. In 2019, we’re leveraging this amazing location to bring our members together for 2 days of leadership and professional development opportunities.
Who should attend
We’re looking for senior leaders interested in joining us for 2 days of creative thought, exploration, and peer networking.
You’ll look at case studies from around the world and work with a facilitator to break them down into ‘learnable bits’ that can be used in your own organization. But we’ll also make sure you have time to meet with colleagues, share ideas, and enjoy new experiences – all in a relaxed environment
What to Expect
We want to make this something different from what you’re used to – from start to finish.
- Mornings begin at 10am with facilitated, Think-Tank Workshops centered around hands-on learning.
- Afternoons provide opportunities for targeted, 45-minute professional development session as well as time to connect with peers.
- Evening sessions feature casual fireside chats; hosted by inspirational leaders in our sector.
We do not fix problems.
We fix our thinking.
Then the problems fix themselves.
One free registration per organization – including room and board – is included with your annual membership fees.
Perspectives is offered exclusively to ONESTEP Members
- initial registration will be capped at 1 person per member organization
- additional spots will be opened up after all organizations have had an opportunity to confirm
- additioanl spots will be offered on a first-come, first served basis
- additional spots will be charged at a cost-recovery rate
Registration for Perspectives 2019 will open on May 6th, 2019